Ben-Ewa campground is in a valley providing shady sites and protection from strong winds. Sites are medium-sized and well-defined. Sheltered bay waters make this campground popular for young families and school groups
- Ben-Ewa is a short distance north of the main barge landing point for Moreton Island Ferries.
- 4WD only. Parking is available near or beside your camp site
- Ben-Ewa is accessible for camper trailers
Number of sites:
- 12 Sites.
- All sites are marked with totems
- Seasonal closures mean that not all sites will be available all year round.
- Tent camping beside your car
- Walk-in camping
- Camper trailers
- Large groups.
- Water (treat before drinking)
- Hybrid toilets
- Toilet waste disposal
- Cold showers.
- Permitted in existing fire sites only (fire bans or prohibitions apply).
- Not Permitted
Essentials to bring:
- Drinking water
- Water sterilisation tablets
- Rubbish bags
- Insect repellent
- First-aid kit
Mobile phone coverage:
- Poor. Better reception may be possible near Tangalooma Resort.