The Wrecks campground is set next to a sheltered bay. Sites are well defined and surrounded by native trees and shrubs.
- Near the main barge landing point for Moreton Island Ferries.The campground is suitable for walkers, boaties and campers without vehicles.
- 4WD & Boats. Parking available next to camp sites.
- Parking on the beach with short walk to campsites
- It is not accessible for campers with camper trailers
Number of sites:
- 21 Sites
- All marked with totems.
- Seasonal closures mean that not all sites will be available all year round
Camp sites are suitable for:
- Tent camping
- School groups without vehicles are encouraged to use this campground.
- Water (treat before drinking)
- Hybrid toilets
- Cold showers.
- Rubbish Bins
- Not permitted (fire bans or prohibitions may apply).
- Not permitted.
Essentials to bring:
- Drinking water
- Water sterilisation tablets
- Rubbish bags
- Insect repellent
- First-aid kit
Mobile phone coverage:
- Poor or None.
- Better reception may be possible near Tangalooma Resort