Blue Lagoon campground offers beach style camping with medium to large sites, many with shade. All sites are marked with totems. Campground is within easy access to ocean surf beach and within walking distance to Blue Lagoon.
- Eastern beach between Middle Road and Cape Moreton.
- 4WD Only. Parking available next to camp sites.
- On foot by experienced bushwalkers.
- Accessible for camper trailers.
- If towing trailer, recommended to use Bulwer–Blue Lagoon Road instead of Middle Road as this track is one-way and narrow. Soft sand of Middle Road makes it easy for heavy vehicles to get bogged, which can block track for several hours.
Number of sites:
- 25 Sites
- All marked with totems.
- Seasonal closures mean that not all sites will be available all year round
Camp sites are suitable for:
- Tent camping
- Camper trailers.
- Water (treat before drinking)
- Septic toilets
- Cold showers.
- Permitted in existing fire sites only (fire bans or prohibitions apply).
- Not permitted.
Essentials to bring:
- Drinking water
- Water sterilisation tablets
- Rubbish bags
- Insect repellent
- First-aid kit
Mobile phone coverage:
- Poor or None.