North-west camping zone covers beach camp sites between Ben-Ewa and Comboyuro Point campgrounds. Sites vary in size and range from secluded sites to close, social camping areas. Many sites have sea views and shade. This camping zone offers sheltered bay waters.
- On the western side of island between Ben-Ewa and Comboyuro Point campgrounds. Some sites are within walking distance of Bulwer township.
- 4WD. Parking available next to camp sites.
- On foot by experienced bushwalkers.
- Accessible for camper trailers.
Number of sites:
- 74 Sites
- All marked with totems.
- Seasonal closures mean that not all sites will be available all year round
Camp sites are suitable for:
- Tent camping
- Camper trailers.
- Permitted in existing fire sites only (fire bans or prohibitions apply).
Essentials to bring:
- Drinking water
- Water sterilisation tablets
- Rubbish bags
- Insect repellent
- First-aid kit
Mobile phone coverage:
- Poor or None.